Bethesda Softworks will release a version of The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim with the game's add-on content — the Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire expansions — packed in as part of a Legendary Edition re-release of the 2011 game set for June 4.
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Legendary Edition is launching for $59.99 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC; it will be available June 7 in Europe. Along with the DLC, it includes the latest version of the main game, 1.9.
Bethesda announced earlier this month that the Skyrim post-launch support team had moved on from major development on the game to transition to its "next major project."
You can check out the box art below.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant