Bethesda Softworks will release a version of The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim with the game's add-on content — the Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire expansions — packed in as part of a Legendary Edition re-release of the 2011 game set for June 4.
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Legendary Edition is launching for $59.99 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC; it will be available June 7 in Europe. Along with the DLC, it includes the latest version of the main game, 1.9.
Bethesda announced earlier this month that the Skyrim post-launch support team had moved on from major development on the game to transition to its "next major project."
You can check out the box art below.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?