Bethesda Softworks will release a version of The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim with the game's add-on content — the Dragonborn, Dawnguard and Hearthfire expansions — packed in as part of a Legendary Edition re-release of the 2011 game set for June 4.
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Legendary Edition is launching for $59.99 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC; it will be available June 7 in Europe. Along with the DLC, it includes the latest version of the main game, 1.9.
Bethesda announced earlier this month that the Skyrim post-launch support team had moved on from major development on the game to transition to its "next major project."
You can check out the box art below.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?