Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's Uprising map pack, the game's second piece of downloadable content, will be released May 16 on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC, publisher Activision announced today.
It will be exactly one month after the Xbox 360 release date — the DLC was released April 16 on Xbox Live.
Uprising brings three new maps to Black Ops 2's multiplayer component — Magma, Encore and Vertigo — and a fourth, Studio, that is a re-imagining of the Firing Range map from Call of Duty: Black Ops. The DLC also adds a new game type to the Zombies mode, "Mob of the Dead," which is set in Alcatraz and features the voice talents of Ray Liotta, Michael Madsen, Chazz Palminteri and Joe Pantoliano as mobsters.
The Uprising DLC will cost $14.99 for Black Ops 2 players who have not purchased the game's Season Pass. Activision has not announced a Wii U release date for Revolution, the first DLC pack, or Uprising.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct coming Aug. 4