The website reveals that the game will see a release on Mobage, a social network games publisher and portal, which is available for smartphone users in North America, China and Japan. According to the website, Final Fantasy Tactics S will support both iOS and Android-based devices.
Final Fantasy Tactics, a 3D isometric tactical game role-playing game, was first released in North America in 1998 for the PlayStation. It was later released in 2009 for on the PlayStation Network and sequels include titles such as Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the .
Polygon has contacted Square Enix for information and will update this post as more information comes to hand.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- DESTINY disappointment?
- PS4 Beta Codes