The website reveals that the game will see a release on Mobage, a social network games publisher and portal, which is available for smartphone users in North America, China and Japan. According to the website, Final Fantasy Tactics S will support both iOS and Android-based devices.
Final Fantasy Tactics, a 3D isometric tactical game role-playing game, was first released in North America in 1998 for the PlayStation. It was later released in 2009 for on the PlayStation Network and sequels include titles such as Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the .
Polygon has contacted Square Enix for information and will update this post as more information comes to hand.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today