The latest update to Minecraft Papercraft Studio, the iOS app from 57Digital that lets you print out your avatars and turn them into real-life models, brings in Minecraft mobs to augment your papercraft collection.
The version 1.2 patch, released today, adds 26 mobs including friends and enemies alike, such as creepers, pigs and sheep. In addition, the app now supports armor and has improved menu navigation.
Along with updating Papercraft Studio, 57Digital has dropped the price on its Minecraft apps by $1 for the next week: Papercraft Studio, Skin Studio and Minecraft Explorer Pro are each available for $1.99 in the U.S., £1.49 in the U.K. and €1.79 in Europe.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks