The latest update to Minecraft Papercraft Studio, the iOS app from 57Digital that lets you print out your avatars and turn them into real-life models, brings in Minecraft mobs to augment your papercraft collection.
The version 1.2 patch, released today, adds 26 mobs including friends and enemies alike, such as creepers, pigs and sheep. In addition, the app now supports armor and has improved menu navigation.
Along with updating Papercraft Studio, 57Digital has dropped the price on its Minecraft apps by $1 for the next week: Papercraft Studio, Skin Studio and Minecraft Explorer Pro are each available for $1.99 in the U.S., £1.49 in the U.K. and €1.79 in Europe.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'