Jamie Stowe, previously a design director at Ubisoft Singapore, has joined 22Cans as the independent studio's technical designer, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Stowe was the level design director for Assassin's Creed 3's naval and Captain Kidd missions and also worked on Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands while at Ubisoft. Prior to joining Ubisoft, he designed single and multiplayer levels for Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising at Codemasters.
"Jamie joins 22cans at a very exciting time and takes the role of technical designer on the current Kickstarter funded project Godus," 22Cans' head of production Jemma Harris told Develop Online, who reported on Stowe's new position earlier today.
Godus, the spiritual successor to 22Cans founder Peter Molyneux's Populous, is scheduled for release this fall on Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business