The English localization of the Persona 4 Arena: Official Design Works artbook will debut this July at San Diego Comic Con, publisher Udon Entertainment announced today.
According to the publisher, the compilation of artwork for last year's brawler Persona 4 Arena is "one of the most-requested art books in [the] company's history." The book features character designs and original storyboards as well as background information linked to the game's content and interviews with its creators at Atlus and Arc System Works.
The book will be available for $39.99 and is already up for pre-order on Amazon.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards