The English localization of the Persona 4 Arena: Official Design Works artbook will debut this July at San Diego Comic Con, publisher Udon Entertainment announced today.
According to the publisher, the compilation of artwork for last year's brawler Persona 4 Arena is "one of the most-requested art books in [the] company's history." The book features character designs and original storyboards as well as background information linked to the game's content and interviews with its creators at Atlus and Arc System Works.
The book will be available for $39.99 and is already up for pre-order on Amazon.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business