The Wii U's spring update went live last night, bringing faster load times, the Wii U Virtual Console and a handful of tweaks. THQ's list of creditors includes more than $200 million in claims from hundreds of individuals and companies. Our sources tell us the next-generation Xbox will rethink DRM, Xbox Live and Achievements. 2K Marin's XCOM shooter will hit shelves this August as The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, and we've got the inside tale on Eidos Montreal and the upcoming Thief reboot.
- Wii U system update 3.0 out now, improves speed times and adds new features
- Wii U software update analysis: How much faster is it?
- Wii U Virtual Console games and Panorama View content live now
- THQ creditors claim hundreds of millions owed, include Double Fine, Microsoft, UFC
- The next Xbox rethinks DRM, Achievements and Xbox Live friends, our sources say
- XCOM reborn as The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, hits Aug. 20
- Thief reboot impeded by office politics, high-level departures