A $29.99 downloadable bundle of Tomb Raider and Quantum Conundrum for PlayStation 3 is available this weekend through the PlayStation Network, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog by Megan Marie, community manager at Tomb Raider developer Crystal Dynamics.
The 50 percent off sale is available in the U.S. PlayStation Store, as well as those in Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile and Argentina. The Tomb Raider Digital Edition bundle includes the full game, the Shantytown multiplayer map pack, three outfits in the Tomb Raider Outfit Pack and three weapons from Hitman: Absolution, which is also published by Square Enix.
The PlayStation Store listing also reveals that the purchase includes Quantum Conundrum, Airtight Games' first-person puzzle game from Kim Swift, Portal's lead designer.
The sale ends Monday, April 29 at noon — though in what time zone, Marie didn't specify. For more on the games, be sure to check out Polygon's Tomb Raider review as well as our Quantum Conundrum review.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer