In Dust 514, players assume the role of mercenaries on different planets from the Eve Online universe. The game is part of a cross-platform universe, meaning players from both games can interact with one another; servers were merged in January of this year.
Dust 514 is currently in open beta and available to download for free via the PlayStation Network. CCP recently announced that the game will receive a skill and item system upgrade on May 6 in the Uprising build.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Wii U pre-orders see a huge increase after Gamescom, says Amazon