In Dust 514, players assume the role of mercenaries on different planets from the Eve Online universe. The game is part of a cross-platform universe, meaning players from both games can interact with one another; servers were merged in January of this year.
Dust 514 is currently in open beta and available to download for free via the PlayStation Network. CCP recently announced that the game will receive a skill and item system upgrade on May 6 in the Uprising build.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Nvidia debuts Battery Boost in new GTX 800M GPUs to improve laptop battery life