In Dust 514, players assume the role of mercenaries on different planets from the Eve Online universe. The game is part of a cross-platform universe, meaning players from both games can interact with one another; servers were merged in January of this year.
Dust 514 is currently in open beta and available to download for free via the PlayStation Network. CCP recently announced that the game will receive a skill and item system upgrade on May 6 in the Uprising build.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- $169 worth of awesome games (and Daikatana)