Gameplay consists of gamers typing in the corresponding blinking letters on the screen and pressing space or enter to advance. Bonus points are awarded if more than four letters are entered at a time. The game speeds up if the wrong letter is entered and it's game over if a letter leaves the screen.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes