Team Ninja is developing a new title related to Dead or Alive 5, it was revealed by producer Yosuke Hayashi during last night's Dead or Alive 5 and SoulCalibur 5 tournament with a short teaser trailer.
The teaser video also revealed the return of Momiji, a character from the studio's Ninja Gaiden series. Hayashi stated during the event that other new characters will make an appearance in the currently unnamed project.
Team Ninja will host the last official tournament for the current Dead or Alive 5 this July.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements