Shahan's experience includes an entry for "BioShock Infinite DLC1," under which he lists animation and R&D for "a new AI companion character." It's unclear if this new character would replace the game's current companion, Elizabeth, for a short time or simply act as an addition. We've contacted 2K for comment and will update accordingly.
A season pass for BioShock Infinite is currently available for $19.99 and grants buyers access to three additional content packs. DLC is expected to add additional story material, weapons and skills.
BioShock Infinite launched for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC March 26. During an interview with Polygon, BioShock Creator Ken Levine revealed that early in the game's creation, designers frequently requested that Elizabeth be cut.
Update: Shahan has since pulled the listing from his profile. Polygon captured an image of the original summary, which you can view below.
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- An awful week to care about video games
- Super Smash Bros. leaked roster seemingly confirmed by Nintendo announcement
- Xenoblade Chronicles is coming to the new 3DS, won't work on older hardware
- How Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor turned me into a vengeful psychopath
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Nipah builds a PC
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design