Shahan's experience includes an entry for "BioShock Infinite DLC1," under which he lists animation and R&D for "a new AI companion character." It's unclear if this new character would replace the game's current companion, Elizabeth, for a short time or simply act as an addition. We've contacted 2K for comment and will update accordingly.
A season pass for BioShock Infinite is currently available for $19.99 and grants buyers access to three additional content packs. DLC is expected to add additional story material, weapons and skills.
BioShock Infinite launched for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC March 26. During an interview with Polygon, BioShock Creator Ken Levine revealed that early in the game's creation, designers frequently requested that Elizabeth be cut.
Update: Shahan has since pulled the listing from his profile. Polygon captured an image of the original summary, which you can view below.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- A note from the (reviews) editor - no release day Destiny review
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1