Blizzard Entertainment opened pre-orders for the PlayStation 3 version of Diablo 3 at select retailers today, the company announced, with the console release of last year's action RPG retailing for $59.99.
Pre-orders of Diablo 3 on PS3 will net players an in-game item, the Infernal Helm, which gives players an experience point boost. The game is available for pre-order at Amazon, GameStop and Walmart in the United States. A list of retailers in other countries is available at the official Diablo 3 website.
The PS3 version of Diablo 3 features a new user interface designed to work with a gamepad, a new camera perspective and updates to the game's boss battles, Blizzard said in a release. Cooperative multiplayer for up to four players, both local and online through Sony's PlayStation Network, is included. New screenshots and a gameplay video of the console version were added to the official Diablo 3 website today.
Diablo 3 for PS3 is listed for release later this year. Blizzard announced in February that a PlayStation 4 release is also in development. The game was originally released on Windows PC and Mac in May 2012.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy