While I'm out of town, the show must go on! Today we've got our very own Brian Crecente throwing down some daily news.
Microsoft's Illumiroom augmented reality feature could play a key role in the next-generation Xbox. Watch Dogs, the high-tech open-world action title Ubisoft revealed at E3 last year, is coming to consoles this November. CCP Games will create a television show and comic series based on player-submitted stories about experiences in Eve Online and Dust 514. BioShock Infinite's first round of DLC could include a new AI companion.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27