This week's Humble Bundle Weekly Sale, the newly introduced weekly installment of the pay-what-you-want deals on games, features Tripwire's Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad GOTY and Killing Floor.
Paying $1 or more will grant buyers Red Orchestra and Red Orchestra 2 GOTY edition and their respective soundtracks. The GOTY edition includes an added Battle of Stalingrad single player mode. As part of the Humble Bundle, it will also come with two three-day Steam Guest Passes for friends to play the game.
Those who purchase the Bundle for the above average price — which is $2.91 at the time of writing — will receive the Killing Floor, its soundtrack and 11 pieces of DLC for the game.
Consumers can choose to split the amount they spend between the developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Child's Play charity.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding