ShootMania Storm developers Ubisoft and Nadeo will host a series of launch parties and a tournament with $100,000 in prizes to celebrate the launch of the competitive online first-person shooter, according to a press release from the company.
On April 10, ShootMania Storm's release date, Ubisoft's Nadeo studio will host ShootMania 4 All, a worldwide launch party. You can find streaming information and local event locations in North American and Europe at the event's official website.
A two-day launch event will take place April 6-7 at Cobb's Comedy Club in San Francisco. The event will include the $100,000 ShootMania Storm Launch Event Tournament, which pro teams have been qualifying for over the last two months. The event will also offer attendees chances to watch the tournament, win swag and compete for prizes.
ShootMania Storm is currently in Open Beta and free to try out. On April 10, the launch version will be available for Windows PC from the game's official website and Steam. You can pre-order the game at both locations today.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Microsoft may be offering 24-hour demos of Xbox One games to Gold subscribers