ShootMania Storm developers Ubisoft and Nadeo will host a series of launch parties and a tournament with $100,000 in prizes to celebrate the launch of the competitive online first-person shooter, according to a press release from the company.
On April 10, ShootMania Storm's release date, Ubisoft's Nadeo studio will host ShootMania 4 All, a worldwide launch party. You can find streaming information and local event locations in North American and Europe at the event's official website.
A two-day launch event will take place April 6-7 at Cobb's Comedy Club in San Francisco. The event will include the $100,000 ShootMania Storm Launch Event Tournament, which pro teams have been qualifying for over the last two months. The event will also offer attendees chances to watch the tournament, win swag and compete for prizes.
ShootMania Storm is currently in Open Beta and free to try out. On April 10, the launch version will be available for Windows PC from the game's official website and Steam. You can pre-order the game at both locations today.
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax will include story DLC, RPG-like arena mode
- Investors put up millions for a virtual reality treadmill and now it could come to consoles