ShootMania Storm developers Ubisoft and Nadeo will host a series of launch parties and a tournament with $100,000 in prizes to celebrate the launch of the competitive online first-person shooter, according to a press release from the company.
On April 10, ShootMania Storm's release date, Ubisoft's Nadeo studio will host ShootMania 4 All, a worldwide launch party. You can find streaming information and local event locations in North American and Europe at the event's official website.
A two-day launch event will take place April 6-7 at Cobb's Comedy Club in San Francisco. The event will include the $100,000 ShootMania Storm Launch Event Tournament, which pro teams have been qualifying for over the last two months. The event will also offer attendees chances to watch the tournament, win swag and compete for prizes.
ShootMania Storm is currently in Open Beta and free to try out. On April 10, the launch version will be available for Windows PC from the game's official website and Steam. You can pre-order the game at both locations today.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Legend of Zelda in virtual reality is both familiar and completely terrifying
- This Sonic and Cammy fan-film only gets weird after the S&M scene
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Magic 2015 lead designer says Duels of the Planeswalkers is a yearly franchise 'like FIFA or Madden'