Monaco: What's Yours is Mine, the stealth/heist title from Pocketwatch Games, will be released April 24 on Windows PC via Steam for $14.99 and on Xbox Live Arcade for 1200 Microsoft Points, the studio announced today.
Pocketwatch Games launched a pre-order program for Monaco in December 2012. Customers who pre-order on the studio's website will receive a DRM-free copy of the game via a Steam key, along with some additional content.
A Mac port is also in development, but Pocketwatch said in December that it will be released some time after the PC and XBLA versions.
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- A note from the (reviews) editor: No release-day Destiny review
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed