Twisted Pixel's exploding platformer Ms. Splosion Man is now available for Steam, Windows Live and Windows Phone 7, the studio announced via press release.
Ms. Splosion Man is priced at $2.99 for mobile users, while the Steam and Games for Windows Live versions are available for $9.99. The $9.99 copies of the game include a separate multiplayer campaign for up to three players, 50 additional levels and a new ending. Those who pick up the Windows Phone 7 copy of the game will play with new touch controls.
Twisted Pixel launched Ms. Splosion Man for Xbox Live Arcade in 2011. The game was released for iOS last week and is available for $2.99. It also includes new features, including power-ups and 1,500 challenges.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible