Twisted Pixel's exploding platformer Ms. Splosion Man is now available for Steam, Windows Live and Windows Phone 7, the studio announced via press release.
Ms. Splosion Man is priced at $2.99 for mobile users, while the Steam and Games for Windows Live versions are available for $9.99. The $9.99 copies of the game include a separate multiplayer campaign for up to three players, 50 additional levels and a new ending. Those who pick up the Windows Phone 7 copy of the game will play with new touch controls.
Twisted Pixel launched Ms. Splosion Man for Xbox Live Arcade in 2011. The game was released for iOS last week and is available for $2.99. It also includes new features, including power-ups and 1,500 challenges.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Which wiki?
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)