Electronic Arts, publisher of the Crysis, Dead Space, Madden NFL, SimCity and many other of video game series, has released Vue, an iOS social networking app for sharing pictures and photos, according to the app's official website.
The free Vue mobile is available now in Canada and Australia and allows users to view and share pictures from their photo library or Facebook as animated slideshows, combined with songs from iTunes or streaming services Spotify and Rdio. You can check out the video above to see Vue, an app "where life meets music," in action.
We've reached out to EA to see about the app's availability outside of Canada and Australia, and will update this article as more information becomes available.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules