Electronic Arts, publisher of the Crysis, Dead Space, Madden NFL, SimCity and many other of video game series, has released Vue, an iOS social networking app for sharing pictures and photos, according to the app's official website.
The free Vue mobile is available now in Canada and Australia and allows users to view and share pictures from their photo library or Facebook as animated slideshows, combined with songs from iTunes or streaming services Spotify and Rdio. You can check out the video above to see Vue, an app "where life meets music," in action.
We've reached out to EA to see about the app's availability outside of Canada and Australia, and will update this article as more information becomes available.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes EU PS3 pre-orders to include Peace Walker HD