Naughty Dog will release new downloadable content for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception's multiplayer mode that will direct proceeds to charity for the prevention of animal cruelty, the developer announced on its official blog. The charitable DLC is part of a month full of animal-themed content.
Players will be able to purchase shirts and weapon skins emblazoned with the images of Pogo and Trumpet (pictured) — the real-life dogs of Naughty Dog co-presidents Cristophe Balestra and Evan Wells — with proceeds of sales going to "various animal related charities." The Pogo and Trumpet items will be available only during the month of April.
Naughty Dog will also add animal-themed tournament rewards — like a Shade Drake Raptor Mask and Mr. Croc shirt — as well as paid multiplayer items — like a horse head, shark head, octopus head and more — in April. The full lineup of animal-themed content can be seen at Naughty Dog's website.
Uncharted 3's multiplayer mode was released as a free-to-play download in February.
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Wii version of Skylanders Trap Team bundled with Wii U download code