Naughty Dog will release new downloadable content for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception's multiplayer mode that will direct proceeds to charity for the prevention of animal cruelty, the developer announced on its official blog. The charitable DLC is part of a month full of animal-themed content.
Players will be able to purchase shirts and weapon skins emblazoned with the images of Pogo and Trumpet (pictured) — the real-life dogs of Naughty Dog co-presidents Cristophe Balestra and Evan Wells — with proceeds of sales going to "various animal related charities." The Pogo and Trumpet items will be available only during the month of April.
Naughty Dog will also add animal-themed tournament rewards — like a Shade Drake Raptor Mask and Mr. Croc shirt — as well as paid multiplayer items — like a horse head, shark head, octopus head and more — in April. The full lineup of animal-themed content can be seen at Naughty Dog's website.
Uncharted 3's multiplayer mode was released as a free-to-play download in February.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer