YouTube user Corroder666 has recreated a moving, twitching Frankenturret from Portal 2.
Using a combination of cubes modeled with wax and lined with silicone, Photoshop and an incredible amount of effort, the designer of the replica was able to recreate the Frankenturret — a hybrid of the weighted companion cube mixed with two Sentry Turrets. In the video above you can see how the replica turret even moves.
A short overview of how the Frankenturrent was designed is available here, although be warned it won't be of much use for non-German speakers.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy