The latest trailer for Grasshopper Manufacture's upcoming title Killer is Dead showcases the game's Gigolo Missions that challenge the user to win over the hearts of various women in the game, who as a result will give the player enhanced equipment and abilities.
The short video also offers a glimpse at a few gameplay elements players can expect to find in the game, including its hack-and-slash combat, metal robotic arms and "Gigolo glasses." The latter feature allows the user see directly into the desires of women around you. It also happens to let you see through their clothing, it appears. Who said romance was dead?
Killer is Dead will be released in Japan this summer for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. No western release date has been announced, but it will be published in America and Europe by XSeed and Deep Silver, respectively.
More from Polygon
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27