NetherRealm Studios will deliver the first downloadable character for Injustice: Gods Among Us, the alien bounty hunter Lobo, on May 7, publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today.
Studio head Ed Boon announced earlier this month that Lobo would be the fighting game's first of four add-on characters. According to Boon, Lobo "plays like no other character" in Injustice. You can check out a gameplay video of a fight between him and Batman below.
The game's DLC season pass, which costs $14.99 on PlayStation Network and 1200 Microsoft Points ($15) on Xbox Live, includes the four characters and some additional content. Injustice is also available on Wii U, but Warner Bros. has yet to announce any plans for Injustice DLC, let alone the season pass, on that platform.
We've reached out to the publisher to ask about that, as well as the price of Lobo for players who don't have the season pass. We'll update this article with any information we receive.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The best new video game toys from Comic-Con
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'