The mode, which is available as part of the Bonus Playlist, grants players 150 score per kill, allowing them to rack up more Scorestreaks to unleash on their foes. The patch also adds a post-match connection quality survey as a way to assess the connection quality of online matches.
Several multiplayer and gameplay aspects of the game have also been tweaked as part of of today's update. Players will no longer receive infinite ammo for the Death Machine and War Machine, and problems with respawn delays and user interface have been addressed. For the full list, check out the lengthy update for PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 or check out the video below.
Activision recently announced that Black Ops 2's second downloadable content pack, Uprising, would launch May 16. The DLC will be available for $14.99.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards