Nyamyam's pop-up book and Japanese papercraft-inspired adventure game Tengami, previously announced for release on iOS, Windows PC and Mac, is also coming to Wii U as a downloadable title, according to a report from Nintendo Life.
In a statement, Nyamyam said the decision to bring Tengami to Nintendo's eShop was based on "overwhelming" response from those looking forward to the game. It sounds like Tengami's Wii U port is in its early stages, as Nyamyam says it recently received console development kits after becoming an authorized Nintendo developer.
"We think there are some unique features the Wii U has that we can take advantage of to make the game even better," Nyamyam's Phil Tossell told Nintendo Life.
Tengami is the debut game from Nyamyam, a group of former Rare developers. The iOS version is slated for release this summer, with the Wii U version expected sometime in early 2014.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes