Nyamyam's pop-up book and Japanese papercraft-inspired adventure game Tengami, previously announced for release on iOS, Windows PC and Mac, is also coming to Wii U as a downloadable title, according to a report from Nintendo Life.
In a statement, Nyamyam said the decision to bring Tengami to Nintendo's eShop was based on "overwhelming" response from those looking forward to the game. It sounds like Tengami's Wii U port is in its early stages, as Nyamyam says it recently received console development kits after becoming an authorized Nintendo developer.
"We think there are some unique features the Wii U has that we can take advantage of to make the game even better," Nyamyam's Phil Tossell told Nintendo Life.
Tengami is the debut game from Nyamyam, a group of former Rare developers. The iOS version is slated for release this summer, with the Wii U version expected sometime in early 2014.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development