The launch trailer for Colossal Order's micro-management game Cities in Motion 2 showcases road construction, railway planning and the importance of managing the bus timetable.
Published by Paradox Interactive, the game tasks players with planning and managing the transportation networks in a variety of different cities. Transportation networks consist of boats, buses, light rail, trains and cars.
Cities in Motion 2 gameplay modes include sandbox, campaign, competitive and cooperative multiplayer. It features rush hours, day and night cycles, and dynamic cities that fluctuate according to the players success.
Cities in Motion 2 is now on for $19.99 for PC and . Cities in Motion was first released in 2011 for Windows PC and Mac.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Ubisoft 'forced' Watch Dogs dev into E3 2012 reveal