New images of promotional material for the downloadable content offer a glimpse of what can be expected, in addition to content description allegedly found on the Xbox Live Marketplace Upload Registry by Charlie Intel.
"Call of Duty: Black Ops II Uprising includes four incredibly diverse Multiplayer Maps: 'Magma,' 'Encore,' 'Vertigo, and 'Studio': a reimagined adaptation of the fan-favorite Black Ops multiplayer map 'Firing Range.' Uprising also introduces Mob of the Dead, Treyarch's most terrifying Zombies experience to date. Top Hollywood talent rounds out a cast of four Prohibition-era gangsters that are forced to fend off hordes of the undead while imprisoned on San Francisco's notorious Alcatraz Island. While guard towers and new weapons offer tactical advantages, survival offers an unprecedented new challenge for these four lost souls."
Additional promotional material uploaded by Twitter user @tcherry13 also suggests "Encore" could be set in London, as Big Ben can be seen in the image. "Magma" includes a backdrop of volcanoes while "Vertigo" features a rooftop helipad.
- Development hell: The video game
- Which games company do developers most want to work for?
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Want to save time and money? Stop buying games at launch
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free