The Microsoft LIVE team has moved the TU9 release! TU9 is rolling out right now :)May take a few hours to reach all areas #MinecraftXBLA— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) April 4, 2013
Title update 9, originally scheduled to hit on April 5, brings with it The End, a new area where players can take on the EnderDragon monster and hordes of Endermen enemies. The update will also make a number of bug fixes and tweaks, add new textures and crafting recipes and allow sheep to re-grow their wool after sheering. A full list of additions is available on the Minecraft forums.
Check out the trailer for title update 9 for a look at what to expect from The End.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes