A new trailer for Capcom's dystopian Remember Me shows the enemies that protagonist Nilin will encounter as she confronts the nefarious Memorize corporation.
These foes include the mutant Leapers, the enforcers of the S.A.B.R.E Force, and the robotic flying Nephilim and Seraphim. The trailer also shows off some boss encounters like Kid Xmas, another memory hunter, and the massive mechanical Zorn.
Remember Me is set in the city of Neo-Paris in the year 2084. It follows a young woman named Nilin in her quest to recover her memories from her former employer, a surveillance-state corporation called Memorize. Last month, developer Dontnod said that it had to fight to keep Nilin as the hero, because publishers were wary of games starring female protagonists.
Remember Me is scheduled for release on June 4 for Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2463 (Thursday, Dec. 25)
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: T'was the Eve Before Christmas ( Wed 24/12 )
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 4.1 - 'Tis the Week Before...