Toys R Us Towers, a toy store employee simulator from the retail chain and Ubisoft Quebec, launched today on iOS allowing players to earn discount coupons for playing, according to a press release from Ubisoft.
The game, which builds on building management from games like from Nimblebit's Tiny Tower, puts players in the role of the toy store's newest employee, who must design and build departments and attractions. Over the game's seven levels, players can work their way from lowly new hire to store manager to CEO. Toys R Us Towers also features social features for challenging friends, and players can trade off between the iOS and Facebook versions of the game.
Alongside the gameplay, players can earn discounts for Toys R Us' retail and online stores. According to the press release, the discounts begin "the first hour of playing the game" where you can earn a coupon for 15 percent off your next purchase.
- But WHAT CAN BE DONE: dos and don'ts to combat online sexism
- The new Unreal Tournament looks incredible, see it in motion
- Girl's Club video review: Just wanna have fun
- Never back a Kickstarter without a programmer (and other tips for not losing your money)
- The most progressive game of the summer is the one you're probably not playing