Toys R Us Towers, a toy store employee simulator from the retail chain and Ubisoft Quebec, launched today on iOS allowing players to earn discount coupons for playing, according to a press release from Ubisoft.
The game, which builds on building management from games like from Nimblebit's Tiny Tower, puts players in the role of the toy store's newest employee, who must design and build departments and attractions. Over the game's seven levels, players can work their way from lowly new hire to store manager to CEO. Toys R Us Towers also features social features for challenging friends, and players can trade off between the iOS and Facebook versions of the game.
Alongside the gameplay, players can earn discounts for Toys R Us' retail and online stores. According to the press release, the discounts begin "the first hour of playing the game" where you can earn a coupon for 15 percent off your next purchase.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'