GameStop expanded its trade-in program today to include smartphones from Samsung, BlackBerry and Motorola, according to a press release from the retailer.
Under the expanded program, customers can receive in-store credit or cash at all of GameStop's U.S. stores. To celebrate the program's expansion, GameStop is offering a $10 bonus of in-store credit for items valued between $20 and $49.99, a $25 bonus of in-store credit for items valued between $50 and $124.99 and a $50 bonus of in-store credit for items valued at $125 or more. GameStop PowerUp Rewards Pro members will receive $15, $35 and $70 in each category. The promotion lasts through April 28.
To see how GameStop values your device, you can visit the official trade-in website.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Watch Dogs modder releases final version of his PC graphics overhaul, TheWorse Mod
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft