Tekken Card Tournament, Namco Bandai's free-to-play card game based on the Tekken series, is available today on iOS, Android and the web, according to a press release from Namco Bandai Games America.
Developed by Namco Bandai Games Europe, Tekken Card Tournament transforms the fighting game series into turn-based battles where players collect and play Focus, Strike and Block-themed cards against their opponents. The game's "fusion system" allows players to create new cards by combining cards from their deck.
In "early summer," 191 real-life cards will go on sale. Players can scan them into their games with QR codes on mobile devices, add them to their decks and create augmented reality effects.
- Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode screens go from brutal to kawaii
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming