Mojang's Minecraft has sold 10 million units for PC, Jens Bergensten Mojang's lead designer and developer tweeted recently, who also hinted that horses will be an upcoming addition in the game.
At the time of writing 10,003,223 units of Minecraft have been sold for PC, and .
To celebrate the 10 million milestone, Bergensten tweeted a photo of horse as "subtle hint" on the main feature for the upcoming 1.6 Update. Minecraft 1.5 Redstone Update was released last month and included bug fixes, improvements to minecarts, greater consistency to the way redstone ore behaves and a new capacitor block.
Minecraft for PC was initially released as an alpha in May 17, 2009, with a full release following a few years later on November 18, 2011. 7 million copies of Minecraft for PC were sold by August, 2012 and Polygon reported earlier this year that Mojang's revenue for 2012 was approximately $237.7 million.
4J Studios' Minecraft: surpassed six million downloads in March of this year.Edition was released on May 9, 2012 and
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance