Fast and Furious: Showdown, the video game tie-in for the upcoming Fast and Furious 6 movie, will release on May 21 in North America for360, Wii U, .
Developed by Firebrand Games, the title features two-player co-op, car customizations and the ability to change from driver, gunman, tactician to daredevil. There is also an objective-based Challenge Mode with an online leader board.
Fast and Furious 6 is set to launch in theaters on June 6. It stars Tigon Studio's founder Vin Diesel and Paul Walker, who will start filming the Hitman movie reboot once the Fast and Furious 6's promotion tour ends.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom announced, has kind of a Zelda vibe