Fast and Furious: Showdown, the video game tie-in for the upcoming Fast and Furious 6 movie, will release on May 21 in North America for360, Wii U, .
Developed by Firebrand Games, the title features two-player co-op, car customizations and the ability to change from driver, gunman, tactician to daredevil. There is also an objective-based Challenge Mode with an online leader board.
Fast and Furious 6 is set to launch in theaters on June 6. It stars Tigon Studio's founder Vin Diesel and Paul Walker, who will start filming the Hitman movie reboot once the Fast and Furious 6's promotion tour ends.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Plague Quarter - Overview Video
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp