Concept artist Ben Lo is sharing concept art he created for Irrational Games in contribution to the development of BioShock Infinite.
The images, which are available on both his blog and personal website, offer a glimpse at conceptual art for a number of different environments including for the Finkton level, many of which did not make it into the game.
BioShock Infinite released last month, receiving a 10 out of 10 from Polygon in a review that states: "BioShock Infinite's big thoughts and complicated narrative don't obscure the brilliant action game that carries those messages through."
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)