Those who pre-order Company of Heroes 2 will be treated to bonus in-game content including a "mini-campaign," multiplayer commanders and vehicle skins, publisher Sega announced today.
The mini-campaign, "Theatre of War," will be available at some point after launch and will consist of single-player content from a different part of World War II than the Eastern Front, which is what Company of Heroes 2 focuses on. Players will also receive two packs of skins for vehicles in the multiplayer mode, Winter Ambush and Voronezh Front.
The DLC will be rounded out by two multiplayer commanders for the German and Soviet armies. A commander in the Company of Heroes games lets players customize their strategies with a skill tree. German army users can choose from the Joint Operations Doctrine for artillery precision and the Offensive Spearhead Doctrine for powerful armor and air strikes. The Soviet army's bonus commanders are the Anti-Infantry Tactics Doctrine, which includes flamethrower tank units, and the Conscript Support Tactics Doctrine for quick boosts of troop support in battle.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance