Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition's title update 9, which went live yesterday, brought along with it a score of bugs and other problems that developer 4J Studios is currently working to correct, according to the developer's Twitter feed.
Shortly after the update went live, 4J tweeted that Xbox Live Silver members were reporting issues when trying to load save files. According to the developer, disconnecting from Xbox Live or switching to a wired connection without a cable rectifies the problem.
If you get "Connection to the server was lost" and are a LIVE Silver user, try disconnecting the ethernet cable. We are fixing this bug.— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) April 4, 2013
Also, if you use WIFI and you get "Connection to the server was lost" and are a LIVE Silver user, switch to wired connection with no cable.— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) April 4, 2013
4J Studios said it was investigating reports of lighting issues that came with TU9 as well as complaints of lag in the new area, The End. The developer asked that players refer to their Twitter feed for more information and try the above mentioned workarounds while they work on creating a bug fix update.
Title update 9 added the new The End area to Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, where players can face off against Endermen enemies and the colossal EnderDragon.
- Dark Souls 2 review: not the end
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- Titanfall: Free the Frontier live-action teaser is as frenetic as the game
- Big Fish now supports Bitcoin for all its online games
- Titanfall's achievement lies in allowing the player to find fun in failure
- Tower of Guns - Overview video
- Microsoft addresses ID@Xbox launch parity 'on a case by case basis'
- BioShock Infinite's Burial at Sea: Episode Two DLC promo comes with an Irrational message
- Pixeljam's Glorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork coming to iOS March 13