Those who pre-order Papo & Yo for Windows PC through April 17 will receive a 10 percent discount and a copy of the game's original soundtrack, developer Minority announced via its website.
Pre-orders are currently available through Steam, Amazon, GamersGate, Greenman Gaming and Desura. According to Minority, the PC version will include better graphics and new visual effects, improved controls, full controller support for Steam's Big Picture mode and more.
Papo & Yo is based off creator Vander Caballero's experiences with an alcoholic father. The game stars Quico and his friend Monster, who has a poisonous frog-eating addiction. Monster's frog ingestion, however, transforms him into a raging beast. To calm him down, Quico can feed him fruit.
First released for PlayStation Network, Papo & Yo was announced for Windows PC in March. The game is expected to release Aril 18, with the soundtrack available separately for $5.99 on launch day. Read our feature on Caballero here.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)