Ubisoft released a trailer featuring director, comic book artist and producer Todd McFarlane as he details and draws his vision for the upcoming game Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag in a retailer-exclusive poster.
McFarlane explains that after looking at the game's concept art he "just wanted to jump in" to the game's world of pirates, assassins and pistols. McFarlane drew inspiration from a poster he'd seen as a child, where Michael Jordan stood with both arms stretched to show the length of his reach. You can watch the video above to see McFarlane at work. The poster will only be available to those who pre-order Black Flag at GameStop.
Officially revealed in March, the game stars Edward Kenway, a young pirate who gets caught up in the war between assassins and templars. Black Flag will take place in the 18th century.
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is expected to launch Oct. 29 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Wii U and Windows PC, as well as next-gen consoles. Read our in-depth preview here.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- A note from the (reviews) editor: No release-day Destiny review
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed