Warframe, Digital Extremes' free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter, obtained more than a million players in less than two weeks after beginning its open beta, the developer announced via press release.
Warframe's closed beta began in October 2012 and opened to all March 21. As a member of the ancient warrior race the Tenno, players work with up to four players to complete randomly generated missions. Players use Warframes, different exo-armor for specific attack traits or skills.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?