Warframe, Digital Extremes' free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter, obtained more than a million players in less than two weeks after beginning its open beta, the developer announced via press release.
Warframe's closed beta began in October 2012 and opened to all March 21. As a member of the ancient warrior race the Tenno, players work with up to four players to complete randomly generated missions. Players use Warframes, different exo-armor for specific attack traits or skills.
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine