Warframe, Digital Extremes' free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter, obtained more than a million players in less than two weeks after beginning its open beta, the developer announced via press release.
Warframe's closed beta began in October 2012 and opened to all March 21. As a member of the ancient warrior race the Tenno, players work with up to four players to complete randomly generated missions. Players use Warframes, different exo-armor for specific attack traits or skills.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall