Warframe, Digital Extremes' free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter, obtained more than a million players in less than two weeks after beginning its open beta, the developer announced via press release.
Warframe's closed beta began in October 2012 and opened to all March 21. As a member of the ancient warrior race the Tenno, players work with up to four players to complete randomly generated missions. Players use Warframes, different exo-armor for specific attack traits or skills.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC