The multiplayer beta for Orion: Dino Horde, Spiral Game Studios' dinosaur shooter sequel to Orion: Dino Beatdown, will be open to all via Steam next week, the developer announced via press release.
To participate, players must own the original game or sign up for access. Orion: Dino Horde features more than 50 weapons and gear choices, nine dinosaurs, seven levels and five game modes. Players can team up with friends or hunt dinosaurs alone.
Those who already own Dino Beatdown will receive the game for free. Anyone who purchases Dino Beatdown now will be granted a 33 percent discount on Dino Horde, dropping the price to $9.99.
Orion: Dino Horde was announced in February. At the start of the open beta, Spiral Game Studios will also patch a number of issues to increase performance and tweak bugs.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Candy Crush creator estimates its IPO could value the company at $7 billion