Blood Dragon, the "Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter" Far Cry 3 to play, according to the . Live Marketplace3 spin off, is coming May 1 for Xbox 360 and won't require a copy of
Set on a "bizarre open-world island" in the year 2007, players take on the role of Sergeant Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando. As Rex, players have to fight a cyborg army gone rogue, "get the girl" and save the world.
"Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (reads., Aliens, Navy SEALs) collide," the game's description
The "'80s VHS vision of the future" was first teased by Ubisoft on April Fools day and screenshots of the neon game were revealed a few days later. That same day, Ubisoft released three tracks from Blood Dragon's '80s styled soundtrack from Melbourne electronica group Power Glove.
Polygon reported that the first hint of Blood Dragon was when the name first appeared on a Brazilian classification board as a PC, 3 and release.
Polygon has reached out to Ubisoft for more details on Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Watch The Last of Us: One Night Live right now
- NIS America allegedly backtracks out of GaymerX sponsorship
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death