The two droids feature detailed wear and tear, such as scuffs, chipped paint and a grimy texture finish to bring the "harrowed testers" look together. As for threeA's Capcom partnership, the designer showcased a human soldier and a Vital Suit from the Lost Planet franchise.
No release or pricing information on either products have yet been announced. Photos of the figures and the event can be viewed here.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games