BioShock Infinite developer Irrational Games released a group of alternate covers for the game today, giving players the opportunity to replace the Booker DeWitt box art and its Songbird reverse cover with artwork of their choosing.
Irrational ran a poll in December in which fans voted on six alternate covers, with the winner set to be included in all copies of the game on the flip side of the default artwork. A red-orange cover featuring the Songbird, a mechanical creature that pursues the protagonists, won the poll with 38 percent of the vote, but Irrational said at the time that it would eventually release all the possible choices and a few others.
Eight different alternate covers are now available on the BioShock Infinite website, along with instructions on how to properly print the high-quality PDFs. Two versions of each image are available: one for Windows PC and Xbox 360 boxes, and a wider one for PlayStation 3 boxes.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?