BioShock Infinite developer Irrational Games released a group of alternate covers for the game today, giving players the opportunity to replace the Booker DeWitt box art and its Songbird reverse cover with artwork of their choosing.
Irrational ran a poll in December in which fans voted on six alternate covers, with the winner set to be included in all copies of the game on the flip side of the default artwork. A red-orange cover featuring the Songbird, a mechanical creature that pursues the protagonists, won the poll with 38 percent of the vote, but Irrational said at the time that it would eventually release all the possible choices and a few others.
Eight different alternate covers are now available on the BioShock Infinite website, along with instructions on how to properly print the high-quality PDFs. Two versions of each image are available: one for Windows PC and Xbox 360 boxes, and a wider one for PlayStation 3 boxes.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?