BioShock Infinite developer Irrational Games released a group of alternate covers for the game today, giving players the opportunity to replace the Booker DeWitt box art and its Songbird reverse cover with artwork of their choosing.
Irrational ran a poll in December in which fans voted on six alternate covers, with the winner set to be included in all copies of the game on the flip side of the default artwork. A red-orange cover featuring the Songbird, a mechanical creature that pursues the protagonists, won the poll with 38 percent of the vote, but Irrational said at the time that it would eventually release all the possible choices and a few others.
Eight different alternate covers are now available on the BioShock Infinite website, along with instructions on how to properly print the high-quality PDFs. Two versions of each image are available: one for Windows PC and Xbox 360 boxes, and a wider one for PlayStation 3 boxes.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Watch The Last of Us: One Night Live right now
- NIS America allegedly backtracks out of GaymerX sponsorship
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27