Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14, the annual iteration of Electronic Arts' golfing franchise, is available at a discount today at both Amazon and Target.
Both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game's Standard Edition can be purchased for $39.99 off online retailer Amazon. Buyers can snag the Xbox 360 version of PGA Tour 14 for $39.99 from Target's website, but can only purchase the PS3 version in-stores.
Amazon and Target are also both stocking the Masters Historic Edition: Target for $69.99 and Amazon for $59.99. This edition includes an additional six main courses, five extra championship courses and a smaller Par 3 course added to the Augusta National section.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 launched on March 26.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down