Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14, the annual iteration of Electronic Arts' golfing franchise, is available at a discount today at both Amazon and Target.
Both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game's Standard Edition can be purchased for $39.99 off online retailer Amazon. Buyers can snag the Xbox 360 version of PGA Tour 14 for $39.99 from Target's website, but can only purchase the PS3 version in-stores.
Amazon and Target are also both stocking the Masters Historic Edition: Target for $69.99 and Amazon for $59.99. This edition includes an additional six main courses, five extra championship courses and a smaller Par 3 course added to the Augusta National section.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 launched on March 26.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death