The poker title will feature characters such as Brock Samson from The Venture Bros. and Claptrap from Borderlands. Players will be able to unlock Poker Night-themed Team Fortress 2 items, as well as Poker Night heads and skins for Borderlands 2.
Poker Night 2 developer Telltale Games has yet to announce a release date for the game, but the company said when it announced the sequel that it will be available in "late April" on Windows PC, Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network. A Mac version is also in development, but there's no word on when it might be released.
Update: The Steam page now lists a release date of April 23. We've reached out to Telltale to see if the date applies to the Mac version as well as the PC version.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding