Fifteen minutes of leaked gameplay footage of Ubisoft's , posted by YouTube user 3: Blood DragonDiscoNachoPiggy, showcases retro-futuristic buildings, lasers and self aware humor.
According to DiscoNachoPiggy, the original uploader was MrCultux who later removed the video from their account.
Tutorial screens flash up control instructions for grenades and a self healing mechanic with nano-meds by pressing Y. Players can also level up their character to become "a bigger, badder cyber-commando" by earning cyber-points through killing bad guys, finishing objectives and stealing objects.
The footage was obtained when an exploit allowed users to download the game ahead of its May 1 release date.
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon was recently revealed via an Live Marketplace slip up as a standalone download title. The "'80s VHS vision of the future" was first teased by Ubisoft on April Fools day and screenshots of the game were revealed four days later. The game exists as an unadulterated nod to ‘80s culture of electronica, action movies, neon lights, robots, cheesy plots and big guns.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant