This is uncommon in large-scale releases — recent titles such as Tomb Raider, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Dead Space 3 have all featured microtransactions. The developer urged players not to pirate the title or purchase it second-hand on this basis. Writing on the website, an Insomniac representative stated:
"You should still buy it new to support us because there are no microtransactions to make up for it, though."
According to the studio, a public demo for Fuse will be available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 close to the game's May 28 release date.
In Fuse, players step into the role of one of four covert agents: Dalton Brooks, Izzy Sinclair, Jacob Kimble and Naya Deveraux. Each character has a unique set of skills and Xenotech weapons. Fuse was delayed in January in order to deliver a "big payout for players." The game, originally titled OverStrike, was initially expected to be released in March 2013.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with No Doubt, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer