Prepare to fill your face with all sorts of mobile!
We have three more games this week, one of which is sure to speak to your inner self.
Injustice: Gods Among Us (iOS, Android coming soon)
This mobile port of the soon-to-be-released console fighter is surprisingly deep and should appeal to DC super hero aficionados the world over. Just a note: while there is some free content to get you hooked, this game is very heavy on in-app purchasing.
If you dug the graphical style of Limbo, but wish it played a bit more like Tiny Wings, you may want to check out Badland. Simple controls and slick presentation make it an easy recommendation.
In case you didn't know, all the cool kids are leaving the "g" off their words these days. Case in point: Slayin', which boils down RPG mechanics into the simplest possible format. The 8-bit art style is super charming, to boot!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!