Prepare to fill your face with all sorts of mobile!
We have three more games this week, one of which is sure to speak to your inner self.
Injustice: Gods Among Us (iOS, Android coming soon)
This mobile port of the soon-to-be-released console fighter is surprisingly deep and should appeal to DC super hero aficionados the world over. Just a note: while there is some free content to get you hooked, this game is very heavy on in-app purchasing.
If you dug the graphical style of Limbo, but wish it played a bit more like Tiny Wings, you may want to check out Badland. Simple controls and slick presentation make it an easy recommendation.
In case you didn't know, all the cool kids are leaving the "g" off their words these days. Case in point: Slayin', which boils down RPG mechanics into the simplest possible format. The 8-bit art style is super charming, to boot!
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)