Prepare to fill your face with all sorts of mobile!
We have three more games this week, one of which is sure to speak to your inner self.
Injustice: Gods Among Us (iOS, Android coming soon)
This mobile port of the soon-to-be-released console fighter is surprisingly deep and should appeal to DC super hero aficionados the world over. Just a note: while there is some free content to get you hooked, this game is very heavy on in-app purchasing.
If you dug the graphical style of Limbo, but wish it played a bit more like Tiny Wings, you may want to check out Badland. Simple controls and slick presentation make it an easy recommendation.
In case you didn't know, all the cool kids are leaving the "g" off their words these days. Case in point: Slayin', which boils down RPG mechanics into the simplest possible format. The 8-bit art style is super charming, to boot!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love