Prepare to fill your face with all sorts of mobile!
We have three more games this week, one of which is sure to speak to your inner self.
Injustice: Gods Among Us (iOS, Android coming soon)
This mobile port of the soon-to-be-released console fighter is surprisingly deep and should appeal to DC super hero aficionados the world over. Just a note: while there is some free content to get you hooked, this game is very heavy on in-app purchasing.
If you dug the graphical style of Limbo, but wish it played a bit more like Tiny Wings, you may want to check out Badland. Simple controls and slick presentation make it an easy recommendation.
In case you didn't know, all the cool kids are leaving the "g" off their words these days. Case in point: Slayin', which boils down RPG mechanics into the simplest possible format. The 8-bit art style is super charming, to boot!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Pre-load coming to the XB1 according to the store page