The PlayStation Vita port of Wii game Muramasa: The Demon Blade will be released on June 25 in North America, publisher Aksys Games announced today. Vanillaware's Muramasa Rebirth will also get a limited edition release aimed at Vita owners interested in personalizing their handhelds.
The Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha collector's edition will include a copy of the game, a Vita face cover and "system skin" decal from Hori, a black velvet pouch and a framed lithograph featuring as-yet-unrevealed artwork from the game.
Amazon lists the collector's edition version of Muramasa Rebirth at $59.99, a $20 increase over the standard edition of the game.
Vita owners who pre-order the game through GameStop or Amazon will receive an "abridged" soundtrack consisting of five songs from composer Hitoshi Sakimoto.
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- How indie devs are finding success, and publicity, in toys and merch
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians (update)
- BBC launches update of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy text adventure
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there